Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Photography Exhibit: Flatirons Acura, Boulder, Colorado


The day before a 10 day retreat I found out that I was chosen for a Photography Exhibit at Flatirons Acura, Boulder, Colorado.

The day I arrived back I started a whirlwind of activity. Twelve days of choosing, editing, printing, mat cutting and framing 25 photographs, ranging form 16"x20" to 24"x36". Drove to Boulder (420 miles), hung the photographs and drove back to Santa Fe (420 miles) in 2 days. On top of that I spent the last 3 days building a website to showcase the exhibit.


Now that I have completed this task, I feel I have sent some positive energy out to the universe. Somehow it felt like the right project at the right time and I'm honored to have been chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment